freight collect with you when cargo arrived (S.F. Express - Office / Home Delivery)
<Kills COVID-19 Tested & Proven>
GK Concentrate is a premium water-based disinfectant with broad spectrum bactericidal activity that kills 99.99999% of germs. This multi-action formula cleans and disinfects all surfaces and leaves a long lasting fragrance that refreshes as it protects. It contains no harsh chemicals and is non-irritating to the skin, making it safe for daily use. It can be applied on fabrics.
Cleans: Actively removes dirt and contaminants to leave surfaces hygienic and clean.
Disinfects: Eliminates and prevents growth of bacteria, virus, mould and mildew.
Deodorises: Destroys odour causing bacteria to remove stubborn smell at source.
Protects: Offers up to 24 hours effectiveness with an active protective film
Directions for use:
Floors, tables, shelves and other hard, non-porous surfaces: Add 2 capfuls of GK Concentrate to 2.5L of water.
To disinfect children's toys: Add 2 capfuls of GK Concentrate to 2.5L of water and soak toys in solution for at least 10mins. Allow toys to dry. No rinsing required.
To disinfect pet accessories: Add 1 capful of GK Concentrate to 1L of water and soak accessories in solution for 10mins. Allow accessories to dry. No rinsing required.
Lavatories and drains: Pour undiluted GK Concentrate directly onto target areas.
To sanitise laundry: Hand wash - add 2 capfuls of GK Concentrate to 2.5L of water and soak clothes in solution for 10mins. Rinse off thoroughly. Machine wash - add 1 capful of GK Concentrate into the softener drawer. Do not mix GK Concentrate with laundry detergent.
Deionised Water, Proprietary Blend of Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Fragrance.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For external use only. Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, fire or flame. Do not expose to temperature exceeding 50°C. FIRST AID: Ingestion – If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical advice immediately. Eye Contact – In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.